Season 10, Episode 05 – “Babylon”
Scully and Mulder investigate when an art gallery displaying offensive artwork is bombed, and need to discover a way to communicate with the comatose perpetrator to try and prevent a future attack.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(35 downloads) Aired February 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(27 downloads) Aired February 16, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(17 downloads) Aired February 16, 2016
- Wynonna Earp S01E10 – She Wouldn’t Be Gone Season 01, Episode 10 – “She Wouldn’t Be Gone”
Rumors of a bloodthirsty beast are investigated by Wynonna and Dolls as they make their way to the snowy barrens where they—and Bobo—face their undoing. Elsewhere, Henry takes action as he confronts his murky future with the inadvertent […]
- Elementary S04E20 – Art Imitates Art Season 04, Episode 20 – “Art Imitates Art
Holmes and Watson investigate a woman’s murder and learn her death is linked to a piece of artwork that has ties to a crime that was committed when she was in college. Meanwhile, Joan tries to forge a connection with a recent client in the wake […]
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine S03E03 – Boyle’s Hunch Season 03, Episode 03 – “Boyle’s Hunch”
Jake thinks Boyle might have met his soulmate in Genevieve, an art gallery owner, and he tries to help set them up. Meanwhile, Rosa deals with inter-precinct theft and Holt seeks Amy’s help with an image […]
- Chicago Fire S04E20 – The Last One For Mom Season 04, Episode 20 - “The Last One for Mom”
Severide watches Holloway’s young son while she testifies in court; the squad responds to a fire at an art gallery; Casey receives a suspicious package in the mail; and Brett confronts Otis, who isn’t taking care of his important […]
- Castle S08E10 – Witness for the Prosecution Season 08, Episode 10 – “Witness for the Prosecution”
Castle takes the stand as the key witness in a murder trial, but then new info emerges late in the case, leading him and Beckett to rush to prevent a miscarriage of justice.