Season 01, Episode 03 – “The Part That Decides My Fate”
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired October 27, 2015
Natalie undergoes a biopsy that could determine how much time she has left, while her brother Oliver returns home after years away.Preparing to undergo a biopsy that will determine the severity of her disease, Natalie is surprised when her brother Oliver arrives from LA to support her, and pick up some of the slack from Maggie, who’s busy trying to pretend she likes her menial job. Oliver struggles with his own private demons and has a complicated history with his parents. Romy fights against the prospect of going to therapy, while Emma gets in over her head for a boy, and Caleb agrees against his better instincts to move in with his girlfriend.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(5 downloads) Aired October 27, 2015
- This Life (2015) S01E06 – Holy Water Season 01, Episode 06 – “Holy Water”
Natalie breaks the news to the kids, sending them spiralling in different directions. Caleb doesn’t know how to deal with his girlfriend’s pregnancy, and Romy and Emma turn on each other. With not much else going on in her own life, Maggie finds […]
- Life in Pieces S02E10 Season 02, Episode 10 - Musical Motel Property Bingo
Samantha fails to win a role in the school musical; Matt, Greg and Heather suspect Joan is having an affair; Tyler and Clementine want to move out; and Jen, Colleen and Tim play a secret game of "Short Family Bingo" at the weekly […]
- This Life (2015) S01E07 – Seeing Red Natalie organizes a birthday dinner for Emma that nobody wants. The problems Oliver ran from in LA catch up to him in Montreal. Matthew is faced with an impossible dilemma.
- This Life (2015) S01E09 – Dark Retreat Natalie and Andrew put their relationship to the test. Emma throws an accidental house party. Caleb and Danielle turn to each other for comfort.
- This Life (2015) S01E10 – Should Have Known Better Natalie's future is in doubt – and complications from an unwanted visitor, along with growing concerns surrounding her children, weaken her already shaky resolve. Things between Matthew and Nicole threaten to shake up all of Natalie’s plans for her kids. Danielle has a big realization […]