On Manhattan’s gilded Upper East Side, a young gay painter is torn between an obsession with his infamous best friend and a promising new romance with an older foreign pianist.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(77 downloads) Aired June 19, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired June 18, 2016
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E03 – All Signs Point to Josh…Or is it Josh’s friend? Season 02, Episode 03 – “All Signs Point to Josh...Or Is It Josh's Friend?”
Rebecca becomes torn between two men and doesn't know whether she is meant to be with Josh or Greg. Meanwhile, Paula struggles to make a big decision.
Rebecca Bunch is a successful, driven, and possibly crazy […]
- Shaandaar (2015) Romance blossoms as the families of two East Indian business dynasties prepare for a merger.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S02E05 – Why is Josh’s Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs? Season 02, Episode 05 – “Why Is Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Eating Carbs?”
When Rebecca forces Valencia to attend a festival with her, she discovers she has more in common with Valencia than just Josh. Meanwhile, Paula finds a new friend in Sunil; and Darryl learns something surprising about […]
- In the Grayscale (2015) En la gama de los grises Bruno is an architect who has a perfect life: A nice family and a good job. Anyway, Bruno has a deep sense of unease. He decides to leave his wife to be alone and have time to find him self. A business man offers him to build an iconic landmark in Santiago city. Motivated by this […]
- Lukka Chuppi (2015) Lukka Chuppi delves into the lives of a group of married couples, where the husbands are close friends. The story shows the group getting together after 14 years. The wives see a new side to their husbands suddenly, singing and laughing like how they were during their college […]