In the Arizona desert there is a facility known as CATCH, from where all air traffic in North America is controlled. Scott and Virgil handle a rescue mission involving a mid-air plane collision while Kayo infiltrates the bunker with the help of Thunderbird Shadow. Then Kayo realises that this is all part of a much bigger plan by the Hood.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired January 9, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired January 9, 2016
- Thunderbirds Are Go! S01E20 – The Hexpert A scientist accidentally locks herself inside a vault which is being used to store unstable matter. There is only one person who has successfully broken into a vault like this - Parker. Colonel Casey of the GDF recruits Parker for the job but the safe cracker ends up locking himself and […]
- Thunderbirds Are Go! S01E18 – Recharge High in the Arctic, a machine designed to harness the energy of the aurora borealis has gone haywire. If not repaired, it could permanently disrupt the magnetic field protecting the Earth. Scott and Virgil answer the call, despite Virgil's insistence that they both need a break. […]
- Thunderbirds Are Go! S01E19 – Extraction A seismologist and his son alert the authorities to the presence of a rogue wildcat mining operation, only for the machinery to trigger an earthquake that swallows the equipment - along with the father and son. Gordon must attempt a daring underground rescue of the boy and his injured […]
- Thunderbirds Are Go! S01E16 – Breakdown Virgil and Brains attempts to rescue a mining crew trapped inside a glacier, but the scientist in charge of the project refuses to leave.
- Thunderbirds Are Go S02E07 Season 02, Episode 07 - “Up From The Depths Part Two"
After the Mechanic flees the scene with the TV-21, Scott is in hot pursuit. But, when the villain steals some volatile iridium, Brains must make drastic alterations to Thunderbird 3 to save the day.
In the 21st century Jeff Tracy […]