Time Raiders is based on the online novel series Daomu Biji written by Xu Lei. It tells the story of explorers searching for the secrets of immortality in ancient tombs
- Mirzya (2016) The film based on the folklore Mirza-Sahiban, is set in rural Rajasthan and explores why Sahiban betrayed Mirza and then killed herself.
- Chess Poem (2016) Short film interpretation of J.L. Borges poem "Ajedrez." Narrated in Chinese. Features the "Wei Yi immortal" game against Lazaro Bruzon. Originally created as an assignment for Werner Herzog's online class on film making (rules: One room, two actors. one character must get what he wants […]
- Raiders!: The Story of the Greatest Fan Film Ever Made (2016) In 1982, three 11 year-olds in Mississippi set out to remake their favorite film: Raiders of the Lost Ark. It took seven turbulent years that tested the limits of their friendship and nearly burned down their mother's house. By the end, they had completed every scene except one... the […]
- Beacon Point (2016) A group of hikers lost on the Appalachian Trail stumble across an ancient secret that threatens their survival.
- Kerintha (2015) The story of the film is quite simple and based on the lives of three young college going couples. Each one of them have a love story of their own and spend some precious times together in the college. Things take a u-turn when they face the harsh realities of their respective lives and […]