The story follows 19-year-old Renee who has always loved fairy tales: the idea of a princess, a hero and a happily ever after. But Renee’s life is that of a darker tale: she’s a young woman battling addiction, depression and self-injury. In a creative blend of artistic fantasy balanced with harsh reality, the movie follows Renee on her courageous journey towards recovery.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(434 downloads) Aired February 27, 2015
- Tale of Tales (2015) A fantasy film with horror elements, "The Tale of Tales" is loosely inspired by the 17th century collection of fairy tales of the same name by Italian writer Giambattista […]
- A Royal Night Out (2015) The film portrays a fairy tale re-imagining of V.E. Day in 1945, when Princess Elizabeth and her sister Margaret were allowed out from Buckingham Palace for the night to join in the celebrations, where they encountered romance and […]
- The Other Kingdom S01E01 – What Fools These Mortals Be Living in a secret kingdom full of mythical creatures and magical beings sounds pretty cool, right? Well, Fairy Princess Astral is more interested in living with humans, where kids her age are in a world of their own– high school.
Season 01 , Episode 01 – “What Fools These Mortals […]
- Tam Cam: The Untold (2016) Tấm Cám: Chuyện Chưa Kể
"Tam Cam: The Untold" is inspired by the fairy tale Tam Cam. Father died early, the stepmother and Cam bullying Tam until she meet Prince (Isaac) and became his wife. However, the story of the film much is still not mentioned in the fairy tale "Cinderella", will […]
- Easy Sex, Sad Movies (2014) Sexo fácil, películas tristes Buenos Aires screenwriter Pablo is hired to write a new romantic comedy. As he begins his story, he visualizes his characters living in Madrid. Pablo creates a meet-cute between Marina and Víctor, a cute couple in Madrid who are soon totally in love. Yet as Pablo gets more and more into […]