Jenny Cohen isn’t like all the other little girls, she’s a tomboy. And when a new boy arrives at school, she thinks the only way to get his attention is to change who she is. Jenny quickly learns the importance of staying true to oneself.
- The Undateables S06E04 A poet with learning difficulties goes on a date with an old school friends he once had feelings for, and Alex Hopes to declare his true feelings for Eloise as they approach their two-year anniversary.
- Drifters S03E05 – Plus One Meg desperately needs a plus one for a very important occasion, Laura's patience is stretched thin when Gary's best friend Maggot comes to stay and Bunny takes it upon herself to do Meg a favour.
- Hill of Freedom (2014) A Japanese man arrives in Korea to find his old lover. While he stays at a guest house, he encounters various people.
- Departure (2016) An emotionally distressed and mentally fragmented man must decide whether to stay in an unhealthy relationship with his unfaithful girlfriend or to chase a girl from his past who may not love him anymore.
- The Powerpuff Girl (2016) S01E17 – Once Upon a Townsville Season 1, Episode 17 - “Once Upon a Townsville”
When a dainty princess on a mission comes to Townsville, the girls learn that the superheroine way isn’t always the right way.
Three colorful, sugarcoated kids trying to juggle school and save the world before bedtime.