Jenny Cohen isn’t like all the other little girls, she’s a tomboy. And when a new boy arrives at school, she thinks the only way to get his attention is to change who she is. Jenny quickly learns the importance of staying true to oneself.
- Drifters S03E05 – Plus One Meg desperately needs a plus one for a very important occasion, Laura's patience is stretched thin when Gary's best friend Maggot comes to stay and Bunny takes it upon herself to do Meg a favour.
- Departure (2016) An emotionally distressed and mentally fragmented man must decide whether to stay in an unhealthy relationship with his unfaithful girlfriend or to chase a girl from his past who may not love him anymore.
- Hill of Freedom (2014) A Japanese man arrives in Korea to find his old lover. While he stays at a guest house, he encounters various people.
- The Powerpuff Girl (2016) S01E17 – Once Upon a Townsville Season 1, Episode 17 - “Once Upon a Townsville”
When a dainty princess on a mission comes to Townsville, the girls learn that the superheroine way isn’t always the right way.
Three colorful, sugarcoated kids trying to juggle school and save the world before bedtime.
- Girl on the Edge (2016) A powerful true story about the journey of a troubled teenage girl who finds healing in the most unlikely of places, and who must choose to either invest in her own recovery or succumb to the trauma of her past