Chef Angela Hartnett heads to Holland to investigate the future of the burger and find out how a 3D printer could soon become an essential kitchen gadget. Dr Shini Somara gets a cooking lesson from a hi-tech kitchen table, greengrocer Chris Bavin visits America to learn how vegetables can be grown without sunlight, and Dara O Briain experiences a mindreading menu that knows what diners wants before they do.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired February 25, 2016
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E01 – Thanet Dara O Briain reveals the awe-inspiring future of our food. To bring us the amazing innovations that will soon be on our dinner plates, he’s joined by a team of experts.
Season 1, Episode 1- “Thanet”
Michelin-starred chef Angela Hartnett tackles sell-by dates with the US military, […]
- Tomorrow’s Food (BBC) S01E02 – Episode 2 Season 1, Episode 2- “Ocado”
Comedian Dara O Briain and the team of experts examine more of the science transforming how food is grown, bought and eaten. Angela Hartnett meets a robot that can mimic all the moves of a leading chef, Shini Somara heads to Japan to discover if technology […]
- MasterChef (US) S07E10 – The Weakest Links The losing contestants from the Sweet 16 Challenge in last week’s episode are faced with the Birthday Cake pressure test and will have 90 minutes to bake a three-layer birthday cake and then face a dramatic elimination. The remaining contestants are dropped off in the middle of a […]
- Hell’s Kitchen (US) S16E07 Season 16 , Episode 07 – “Don't Tell My Fiancé”
The remaining contestants are tasked with cooking their own version of a Southern staple, which will be judged by chef Chris Hastings. Later, there's a feeling of determination to impress VIP guests J.J. Redick, Blake Lewis, Mircea Monroe […]
- Food Detectives S01E05 – Episode 5 In this series, scientist Prof Alice Roberts, chef Tom Kerridge and journalist Sean Fletcher are keen to improve your cooking, your health and your bank balance by dishing up the plain facts about our food.Can chillies help us lose weight? Prof Alice Roberts carries out an experiment to […]