Tony is a responsible 19 year old boy who is caring for his mentally ill mother. Whilst at work in the local card shop, best friend Reece comes in and invites Tony out for a party. After receiving a worried phone call, Tony is torn between his social life and the responsibility of his mother.
- Kroki (2016) Travelling is a violation of the rules when a player holding the ball moves one or both feet illegally. Justyna (15) had with his mother, who spends his life at parties trying to find someone. When a new neighbor moves to his court, Justyna spends less and less time at home. A short, […]
- Stranger Things S01E01 – Chapter One: The Vanishing Will Beyers When a young boy disappears, his mother must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.
Set in the 1980s in Montauk, NY, a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary mystery involving […]
- Flower Shop Mystery: Mum’s the Word (2016) Former attorney-turned-small-town-florist, Abby Knight, has a nose for sleuthing, quickly embroiled in a murder investigation, grateful for the help when she teams with retired private eye, Marco Salvare, who now owns a local bar and grill.
- The Killing$ of Tony Blair (2016) The story of Tony Blair's destruction of the Labour Party, his well-remunerated business interests, and the thousands of innocent people who have died following his decision to invade Iraq.
- The Exorcist (1973) 12-year-old Regan MacNeil begins to adapt an explicit new personality as strange events befall the local area of Georgetown. Her mother becomes torn between science and superstition in a desperate bid to save her daughter, and ultimately turns to her last hope: Father Damien Karras, a […]