In the fifth episode of Extra Gear, Rory catches up with Chris Evans and Matt Le Blanc to talk about their Ireland film. Rory also takes us behind the doors at Rolls Royce HQ to see the new Dawn come together. Chris Harris gives us another thrilling lap of the Top Gear test track, this time in a Porsche, and motoring legend Norman Dewis drops in to talk about his action packed test-driving career, including a quick spin in the famous E type.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(58 downloads) Aired June 29, 2016
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E06 – Episode 6 In this packed final episode of the series, Top Gear teammates Sabine Schmitz and Matt Le Blanc join Rory and Chris on the sofa to talk about their Porsche 911 film and discuss their favourite upcoming supercar releases.
BBC Three and BBC Worldwide have co-commissioned Extra Gear, a new […]
- Top Gear S23E05 – Delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show This week, Chris Harris is with the new BMW M2, Rory Reid retraces a historic journey against the clock, delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show, and Chris Evans and Matt Le Blanc head to Dingle to see whether the new Rolls Royce Dawn can out-class its ancestor, a 1976 […]
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E01 – Episode 1 Filmed each week at the Top Gear studio immediately after the main show, and presented by TGTV’s Rory Reid and Chris Harris, Extra Gear will bring you half an hour of exclusive new footage, interviews, and specially recorded films.
Season 1, Episode 1
Top Gear breaks new ground, with […]
- Top Gear S23E06 – Episode 6 In this episode, Matt LeBlanc gets his hands on the new Porsche 911 R whilst Chris Harris puts Honda’s reimagined NSX through its paces. Chris Evans discovers old-fashioned charm in the somehow new MGB Roadster, as Rory Reid heads to Scotland with the first ever right-hand-drive Ford […]
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E04 – Episode 4 In the fourth episode of the Top Gear companion show, Rory Reid and Chris Harris delve further into the new Aston Martin Vulcan, Rory makes a trip to Monaco to see Eddie Jordan and his E-type, Chris Harris takes to the Top Gear track once more in another truly awesome car, and comedians […]