Join Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and the Stig as the world’s most popular motoring show returns. This week, Matt, Chris and Eddie Jordan take music stars Sharleen Spiteri, Seasick Steve and Tinie Tempah on the ultimate SUV test in wildest South Africa. Back at the track, F1 superstar Jenson Button gives Chris a ride in the McLaren 675LT, while actor Damian Lewis is this week’s Star in a Rallycross Car.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(28 downloads) Aired June 6, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired June 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired June 5, 2016
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E02 – Episode 2 In this second episode of the new Top Gear spin off, Rory Reid chats to fellow host Eddie Jordan to find out more about this week’s big film from South Africa; Chris Harris talks us through the finer details of his prized race car; Rory puts a new SUV through its paces on the Top Gear […]
- Top Gear S23E06 – Episode 6 In this episode, Matt LeBlanc gets his hands on the new Porsche 911 R whilst Chris Harris puts Honda’s reimagined NSX through its paces. Chris Evans discovers old-fashioned charm in the somehow new MGB Roadster, as Rory Reid heads to Scotland with the first ever right-hand-drive Ford […]
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E04 – Episode 4 In the fourth episode of the Top Gear companion show, Rory Reid and Chris Harris delve further into the new Aston Martin Vulcan, Rory makes a trip to Monaco to see Eddie Jordan and his E-type, Chris Harris takes to the Top Gear track once more in another truly awesome car, and comedians […]
- Top Gear S23E01 – Episode 1 In the 23rd season premiere, Chris Evans and Sabine Schmitz go head-to-head in a Dodge Viper ACR and Chevy Corvette Z06 to celebrate the 1986 film "Top Gun." Also: Matt LeBlanc tests the Ariel Nomad and Chris takes a roadtrip in a Reliant Rialtos.
- Top Gear S23E05 – Delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show This week, Chris Harris is with the new BMW M2, Rory Reid retraces a historic journey against the clock, delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show, and Chris Evans and Matt Le Blanc head to Dingle to see whether the new Rolls Royce Dawn can out-class its ancestor, a 1976 […]