The latest instalment of the world’s biggest motoring show sees Chris Evans struggling to keep his lunch down as he rides with Sabine Schmitz in the new Audi R8.
Elsewhere, Rory Reid tests the new Ford Focus RS, Chris Harris attempts to tame Ferrari’s savage F12 TDF and Matt LeBlanc gets a whistle-stop tour of London in Ken Block’s fearsome ‘Hoonicorn’.
Boxer Anthony Joshua and comedian Kevin Hart are this week’s Stars in a Rally Cross Car.
- Top Gear S23E03 – The Audi R8 2.0 V10 Plus The latest instalment of the world's biggest motoring show sees Chris Evans struggling to keep his lunch down as he rides with Sabine Schmitz in the new Audi R8.
Elsewhere, Rory Reid tests the new Ford Focus RS, Chris Harris attempts to tame Ferrari's savage F12 TDF and Matt LeBlanc […]
- Top Gear S23E06 – Episode 6 In this episode, Matt LeBlanc gets his hands on the new Porsche 911 R whilst Chris Harris puts Honda’s reimagined NSX through its paces. Chris Evans discovers old-fashioned charm in the somehow new MGB Roadster, as Rory Reid heads to Scotland with the first ever right-hand-drive Ford […]
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E06 – Episode 6 In this packed final episode of the series, Top Gear teammates Sabine Schmitz and Matt Le Blanc join Rory and Chris on the sofa to talk about their Porsche 911 film and discuss their favourite upcoming supercar releases.
BBC Three and BBC Worldwide have co-commissioned Extra Gear, a new […]
- Top Gear: Extra Gear S01E01 – Episode 1 Filmed each week at the Top Gear studio immediately after the main show, and presented by TGTV’s Rory Reid and Chris Harris, Extra Gear will bring you half an hour of exclusive new footage, interviews, and specially recorded films.
Season 1, Episode 1
Top Gear breaks new ground, with […]
- Top Gear S23E05 – Delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show This week, Chris Harris is with the new BMW M2, Rory Reid retraces a historic journey against the clock, delivering the Jaguar F-type SVR to the Geneva Motor Show, and Chris Evans and Matt Le Blanc head to Dingle to see whether the new Rolls Royce Dawn can out-class its ancestor, a 1976 […]