Two leading computer scientists work toward their goal of Technological Singularity, as a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent them from creating a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human brain.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired June 7, 2016
- Showroom (2014) Without work, Diego maintains a single goal: to live again regardless Capital. He decides to leave his family in the Delta of Tigre and obsessive becomes a seller in the showroom of a building: a model that will perfectly absurd situations live on the brink of madness.
- Happy New Year (2014) Six would-be thieves enter a prestigious dance competition as a cover for their larger goal of pulling off a major heist
Happy.New.Year.2014.720p.BluRay.x264.Hindi.AAC - […]
- Garm Wars: The Last Druid (2014) In a world where clone soldiers from three military tribes are locked in a perpetual battle of air, land and technology, one clone is separated from the battle and finds herself on the run with a group of unlikely […]
- The Librarians (2014) S02E10 – And the Final Curtain The Librarians discover that Prospero's renewed magic is wreaking havoc with the technology of the world. He is recreating an idyllic forest utopia, whether we want one or not. In order to stop him, Flynn and Baird must travel back to 1611, while the rest of the team battles Prospero in […]
- Survivor (2014) During their search for a habitable planet the last living humans crash-land on a barren world, inhabited by bloodthirsty aliens and mysterious post-apocalyptic […]