Josh and Raquel ask Colton to move in; Maura and Ali meet a feminist scholar—and Maura’s former nemesis—at UCLA; Sarah launches a sexual fantasy life with a domineering figure from her past.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(65 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(24 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
- Transparent S02E06 – Bulnerable Ali finds herself a little too close to Leslie when she seeks Leslie's advice on her UCLA application; Josh confronts Shelly about the past; Sarah uses a hard-won date night to explore some of her sexual fantasies.
- Transparent S02E05 – Mee-Maw Davina and Shea inspire Maura to re-imagine her past; Colton's adopted family visits, leaving Josh facing a touch decision; Ali finds herself more drawn to Leslie; Sarah tries visiting a life coach.
- Transparent S02E07 – The Book of Life Season 02, Episode 07 – “The Book of Life”
On Yom Kippur, Sarah tries to make amends with Tammy; Maura tries to communicate with Davina; Josh tries to make peace with Raquel; Ali and Syd host a break-the-fast party.
- Transparent S02E01 – Kina Hora Sarah and Tammy are getting married, while Maura and Ali are visited by ghosts from the past and Josh and Rabbi Raquel can't hide their big news.
- Transparent S02E04 – Cherry Blossoms Josh's bonding with Colton comes at a price; Sarah feels more like an outsider than ever following a disastrous school gala; a visit to Grandma Rose leaves Ali and Syd with questions; Maura searches for autonomy.