Season 02, Episode 07 – “The Book of Life”
On Yom Kippur, Sarah tries to make amends with Tammy; Maura tries to communicate with Davina; Josh tries to make peace with Raquel; Ali and Syd host a break-the-fast party.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(64 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(23 downloads) Aired December 12, 2015
- Transparent S02E05 – Mee-Maw Davina and Shea inspire Maura to re-imagine her past; Colton's adopted family visits, leaving Josh facing a touch decision; Ali finds herself more drawn to Leslie; Sarah tries visiting a life coach.
- Transparent S02E09 – Man on the Land Maura makes a new friend and has a rude awakening at the music festival; Sarah experiences liberation from an unlikely source; Ali makes an unexpected journey to the past.
- Transparent S02E04 – Cherry Blossoms Josh's bonding with Colton comes at a price; Sarah feels more like an outsider than ever following a disastrous school gala; a visit to Grandma Rose leaves Ali and Syd with questions; Maura searches for autonomy.
- Transparent S03E01 – Elizah Season 03, Episode 01 – “Elizah”
While working at an LGBT suicide hotline, Maura receives a worrisome call from a young transgender woman, Elizah; Maura searches for Elizah.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked […]
- The Ex-PM S01E03 – Episode 3 The Ex-PM has his sights set on a job as a U.N. Middle East Peace Negotiator but first he and Catherine must host a dinner party without killing each other.