Season 03, Episode 08 – “If I Were a Bell”
Boyle Heights, 1958. 12 year old Maura’s femininity causes a clash between her mother Rose and her grandparents, Haim and Yetta. Across town, 12 year old Shelly quits the school play and stops eating but won’t tell anyone why. Flash forward to 1966, where 21 year olds Mort and Shelly carry on a secret affair.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired September 25, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 25, 2016
- Transparent S03E06 – The Open Road Season 03, Episode 06 – “The Open Road”
Josh hits the road with an unlikely copilot, stirring up some undeniable chemistry along the way. Back at home, Shelly becomes wary of Buzzy's outlandish spending while Ali sees God during a nitrous induced trip at the dentist's office.
- Transparent S03E01 – Elizah Season 03, Episode 01 – “Elizah”
While working at an LGBT suicide hotline, Maura receives a worrisome call from a young transgender woman, Elizah; Maura searches for Elizah.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked […]
- Transparent S02E06 – Bulnerable Ali finds herself a little too close to Leslie when she seeks Leslie's advice on her UCLA application; Josh confronts Shelly about the past; Sarah uses a hard-won date night to explore some of her sexual fantasies.
- Transparent S02E04 – Cherry Blossoms Josh's bonding with Colton comes at a price; Sarah feels more like an outsider than ever following a disastrous school gala; a visit to Grandma Rose leaves Ali and Syd with questions; Maura searches for autonomy.
- Transparent S02E03 – New World Coming Josh and Raquel ask Colton to move in; Maura and Ali meet a feminist scholar—and Maura's former nemesis—at UCLA; Sarah launches a sexual fantasy life with a domineering figure from her past.