Season 03, Episode 09 – “Off the Grid”
After reconnecting with Colton, Josh decides to move to Overland Park, until a concerned Ali travels to him, intending to bring him home. Feeling abandoned, Sarah has trouble controlling her rage. Shelly confronts Buzzy about his spending, leading to some unforeseen revelations. Newly single Maura has an exciting, surprising night out.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked to learn that it’s not a financial inheritance at stake, but rather the complex legacy of a secret life as a transgender. Everyone’s relationship – to the world, themselves, each other, through the lens of boundaries, intimacy, sex and gender – is about to change.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired September 25, 2016
- Transparent S03E06 – The Open Road Season 03, Episode 06 – “The Open Road”
Josh hits the road with an unlikely copilot, stirring up some undeniable chemistry along the way. Back at home, Shelly becomes wary of Buzzy's outlandish spending while Ali sees God during a nitrous induced trip at the dentist's office.
- Transparent S03E08 – If I Were a Bell Season 03, Episode 08 – “If I Were a Bell”
Boyle Heights, 1958. 12 year old Maura's femininity causes a clash between her mother Rose and her grandparents, Haim and Yetta. Across town, 12 year old Shelly quits the school play and stops eating but won't tell anyone why. Flash forward to […]
- Transparent S03E01 – Elizah Season 03, Episode 01 – “Elizah”
While working at an LGBT suicide hotline, Maura receives a worrisome call from a young transgender woman, Elizah; Maura searches for Elizah.
Mort gathers his three adult kids – Ali, Sarah and Joshua – for a talk about the future, but everyone is shocked […]
- Transparent S02E05 – Mee-Maw Davina and Shea inspire Maura to re-imagine her past; Colton's adopted family visits, leaving Josh facing a touch decision; Ali finds herself more drawn to Leslie; Sarah tries visiting a life coach.
- Transparent S02E03 – New World Coming Josh and Raquel ask Colton to move in; Maura and Ali meet a feminist scholar—and Maura's former nemesis—at UCLA; Sarah launches a sexual fantasy life with a domineering figure from her past.