Natalie, an ultrasound tech with a history of not finishing things, is inspired by a cancer patient to sign up for a Triathlon. Natalie is introduced to the strange (and aerodynamic) world of triathletes and meets a colorful cast of characters as she trains for the Nation’s Triathlon. With the support of her new teammates, she digs deep to discover just how far she can push her mind and body.
- This Life (2015) S01E10 – Should Have Known Better Natalie's future is in doubt – and complications from an unwanted visitor, along with growing concerns surrounding her children, weaken her already shaky resolve. Things between Matthew and Nicole threaten to shake up all of Natalie’s plans for her kids. Danielle has a big realization […]
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) One of the most powerful super villains, Apocalypse emerges and threatens to destroy the planet and its up to the X-men to stop him, with help from some of their old foes.
After the re-emergence of the world's first mutant, world-destroyer Apocalypse, the X-Men must unite to defeat […]
- This Life (2015) S02E03 Season 02, Episode 03 – “Coping Cards”
Natalie battles through a storm of side effects while her family fumbles in their attempts to support her. Oliver second-guesses his ability to come through for Romy. Matthew makes an attempt to repair things with Nicole.
We all live our lives […]
- This Life (2015) S02E01 – Stay Positive Season 02, Episode 01 – “Stay Positive”
We all live our lives knowing we’re going to die. For one woman, this truth hits hard, and the effect transforms not only her own existence, but also the lives of everyone who loves her. Set in contemporary Montreal, THIS LIFE is a family saga […]
- Preacher S01E09 – Finish the Song Season 01, Episode 09 – “Finish the Song”
Jesse is on the run, while those around him face life-altering decisions. Meanwhile, the Cowboy returns to Ratwater to exact his revenge.
West Texas preacher Jesse Custer, is inhabited by a mysterious entity that causes him to develop a highly […]