(11 downloads) Aired September 28, 2015
- Life Risking Romance (2016) Original Title 목숨 건 연애 Je-In (Ha Ji-Won) is a mystery novel writer. She chases after a serial killer with her longtime friend Rok-Hwan (Chun Jung-Myung). Rok-Hwan is a detective. A handsome and mysterious man, Jason (Chen Bolin), appears in front of them.
- Sick Of It All (2017) ANTONY, a stressed out, grown up, toy collector, has lost his youthful ways. Perhaps he lost his vigor through years of telemarketing, or it could be his constant struggle with the modern world. But maybe, just maybe it's because he finds himself in a loveless relationship with his lady […]
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (2016) The year 2015 CE. The last era in which magecraft still thrived. The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain […]
- Monchora (2016) It's a romantic drama with colourful characters and hint of mystery typical of Saradindu Bandyopadhyay. The film revolves around the story of a thief played by Abir Chatterjee.
- One Day (2016) This is a story about an IT worker called Denchai who doesn't get along with his co-workers well.He falls in love with one of his co-worker who he thought was different from others called Noui, apparently, the person is an adulterer with her boss who is already married. Then one day, […]