If you can think it, they will most likely say it in this unabashed new comedy about two diverse couples – Mitch (Mark-Paul Gosselaar, “Saved by the Bell”) and Tracy (Vanessa Lachey, “Dads”), and Russell (Tone Bell, “Bad Judge”) and Angie (Bresha Webb, “Hung”) – a fearless foursome who are both neighbors and best friends. As they navigate through life side by side, they can’t help but analyze and obsess about everything. From sex and race to anything else your parents told you never to talk about, absolutely no topic is out of bounds for this wildly outspoken group.
Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Angie’s ex-boyfriend hooks her up with four tickets to the Jay-Z concert. Her husband, Russell, is wary, but her best friends Mitch and Tracy are thrilled with the opportunity to have a fun night out. But first, Tracy and Mitch have to scramble to find a babysitter for their daughter. Mitch fears Kimberly, the leading candidate, is too attractive. Meanwhile, Russell voices an even bigger concern about the babysitter.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(14 downloads) Aired October 17, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired October 17, 2015
- Truth Be Told S01E04 – Psychic Chicken Mitch and Tracy struggle with what to tell Sadie when her favorite chicken at school dies; Mitch's sister brings her psychic boyfriend to dinner; Angie and Russell argue about religion.
- Truth Be Told S01E02 – Members Only Season 01, Episode 02 – “Adult Contentt”
Mitch and Tracy delight in teaching their newly married friends Russell and Angie how to navigate a happy and healthy marriage. When Russell scores VIP tickets to the Adult Film Awards, he looks to Mitch for advice on how to best to play it with […]
- Truth Be Told S01E03 – Big Black Coffee Season 01, Episode 03 – “Big Black Coffee”
Mitch and Tracy’s childcare woes are solved when they agree to a babysitter share with the Goldmans. But two rowdy little girls end up being more than Mitch can handle, and when he brings them over to Russell’s house for help, little Maya […]
- Truth Be Told S01E05 – The Tell-Tale Tacos Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Tell-Tale Tacos”
When Russell and Angie aren’t seated at their favorite fish taco joint, the gang comes to the conclusion that the restaurant may be discriminating. Mitch eagerly steps up and makes a huge scene, calling out the owner for his despicable […]
- Truth Be Told S01E06 – Guess Who’s Coming To Decorate Season 01, Episode 06 – “Guess Who’s Coming To Decorate”
When Angie discovers her favorite sweatshirt at one time belonged to one of Russell’s ex-girlfriends, Angie makes it her mission to redecorate their house and get rid of everything related to her husband’s bachelor days. Yet when […]