Season 01, Episode 07 – “The Ecosystem”
Mitch throws off the delicate ecosystem of friendship when he inadvertently texts a lunch invite to his best-friend’s wife, Angie. Determined to make it work, the pair agrees to meet up and fight through the awkwardness, finding out they actually have a lot in common. They both decide to leave their self-imposed comfort zone and go on a quest to break the rules. Meanwhile, Tracy offers Russell an empty cubicle at her office so he has a quiet place to work on his writing, but quickly discovers the consequences of inserting a freewheeling stand-up comic into her highly efficient workplace, distracting her assistant, Linda and winning over her boss, Phil.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired December 5, 2015
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired December 5, 2015
- Truth Be Told S01E05 – The Tell-Tale Tacos Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Tell-Tale Tacos”
When Russell and Angie aren’t seated at their favorite fish taco joint, the gang comes to the conclusion that the restaurant may be discriminating. Mitch eagerly steps up and makes a huge scene, calling out the owner for his despicable […]
- Truth Be Told S01E04 – Psychic Chicken Mitch and Tracy struggle with what to tell Sadie when her favorite chicken at school dies; Mitch's sister brings her psychic boyfriend to dinner; Angie and Russell argue about religion.
- Truth Be Told S01E03 – Big Black Coffee Season 01, Episode 03 – “Big Black Coffee”
Mitch and Tracy’s childcare woes are solved when they agree to a babysitter share with the Goldmans. But two rowdy little girls end up being more than Mitch can handle, and when he brings them over to Russell’s house for help, little Maya […]
- Truth Be Told S01E01 – Pilot If you can think it, they will most likely say it in this unabashed new comedy about two diverse couples – Mitch (Mark-Paul Gosselaar, “Saved by the Bell”) and Tracy (Vanessa Lachey, “Dads”), and Russell (Tone Bell, “Bad Judge”) and Angie (Bresha Webb, “Hung”) – a fearless foursome who […]
- Truth Be Told S01E02 – Members Only Season 01, Episode 02 – “Adult Contentt”
Mitch and Tracy delight in teaching their newly married friends Russell and Angie how to navigate a happy and healthy marriage. When Russell scores VIP tickets to the Adult Film Awards, he looks to Mitch for advice on how to best to play it with […]