The film takes place on a certain isolated island, at a certain middle school, and on the eve of the culture festival. A boy quits baseball after playing his whole life and has a fight with his best friend. Then, they suddenly meet a mysterious, red-eyed girl named Noruda, and a huge typhoon hits the middle school.
- Corpse Party (2015) コープスパーティー Facing goodbyes and graduation, Naomi Nakashima, her childhood friend Satoshi Mochida, and their classmates, are clearing up after their last ever cultural festival, when horror buff class representative Ayumi Shinozaki decides to perform Sachiko Ever After so they will stay friends […]
- Jessica Darling’s It List (2016) Jessica Darling – a smart, witty, opinionated girl heading into 7th grade – was never too concerned about where she'd fit in the middle school hierarchy. But before her first day of school, her older sister — the super popular Bethany, now in college—decides to help out by giving her the […]
- A Wonderful Christmas Time (2014) A young man and young woman, both who have recently gone through break-ups, become friends over the festive season though don't wish to be each other's respective rebound. To get over this, the man goes on a series of disastrous dates so he can get together with the girl he really […]
- Solitary (2016) Original Title
It’s New Year’s Eve and while the Brussels’ city streets are teeming with drunken revelers, the paths of two solitary souls will cross. Max, a poor sod, is drowning his existential confusion in alcohol. Julie, a young woman, finds it impossible to reconcile […]
- Sing Street (2016) A boy growing up in Dublin during the 1980s escapes his strained family life by starting a band to impress the mysterious girl he […]