The story of brideprice tradition before a merried’s bugis in South Sulawesi.
- Wallander: The White Lioness (2016) Kurt Wallander is visiting South Africa when the local police needs bis help. A swedish teacher has disappeared. Suddenly Wallander finds himself deep in political power struggles.
- South of 8 (2016) An ex-con trying to find work in a new Depression is lured back to a life of crime, but his gang passes the point of no return once they become fugitives.
- Holidays (2016) HOLIDAYS is an anthology feature film that puts a uniquely dark and original spin on some of the most iconic and beloved holidays of all time by challenging our folklore, traditions and […]
- Bliss! (2016) Tasha Robson, 16, has run away from home! While she rides the waves aboard the large ferry heading from South Shields, England to Scandinavia in search of her unknown father, "The Viking" all is less than calm in the Robson household.
- In Pursuit of Peace (2016) In Pursuit of Peace follows four Canadians on the front lines of international peace initiatives - in South Sudan, Turkey, Congo and Iraq. We experience the challenges of their work, exploring how their peace building strategies are put to the test in this new 21st century paradigm of […]