UNDERFIRE is the remarkable story of WWII infantryman and photographer Tony Vaccaro, who created one of the most comprehensive, haunting and intimate photographic records of the war using a smuggled $47 camera while developing the negatives in his helmet at night. The film discusses the timeless ethical issues surrounding war photography and how images shape public perceptions of conflict featuring contributions from Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times photographer Tyler Hicks, Anne Tucker, curator of the Fine Art Museum of Houston, James Estrin, of the Times, John Morris, former photo editor of Life Magazine and Robert Capa.
- The American West S01E04 – Showdown Season 01, Episode 04 – “Showdown”
Custer rides to a showdown with the Sioux at Little Big Horn. Elsewhere, Jesse James targets a bank in the northern territory, hoping to make a big statement.
Spanning the years 1865 to 1890, The American West, will show how -- in the aftermath of the […]
- The Art of More S02E03 Season 2, Episode 03 – “Hikori”
Graham struggles to satisfy two bosses—Roxanna and the FBI. Meanwhile, Brukner's designs on a new museum are jeopardized by an old investigation; Roxanna's plans at DeGraaf's begin to unravel; and Davenport is forced back into a partnership with Graham […]
- The Art of More S02E04 Season 2, Episode 04 – “El Calvo”
Graham follows the trail of fugitive Paul Rice; Miles plots against Roxanna while she's distracted by a government manhunt; Brukner is at odds with Isabel over the museum as a federal investigation looms; Davenport looks to Graham for help with a new […]
- Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley’s Island of Dr. Moreau (2014) We’ve heard all the insane rumours and scandals attached to the ill-fated 1996 remake of H.G. Wells’ THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU. How director Richard Stanley spent four years developing the project only to be fired after four days of shooting and replaced by John Frankenheimer and how […]
- Cold Feet S06E07 – Episode 7 Season 06 , Episode 07
Adam is beginning to have feelings for Tina and suspects that she may feel the same. Pete and Jenny finally agree on a compromise with Harry's daughter. Still concerned about Pete's mental well-being, Jenny persuades him to attend a mindfulness class. When Karen […]