A female student falls for a senior, but the senior not really for her. He is willing to go to bed with her, but doesn’t feel love. The couple embark on a painful yet passionate experiment. A 1970s story in 1970s images, based on the legendary book by the then very young writer Kei Nakazawa.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired December 9, 2015
- Agnes (2016) The non-fiction author Walter falls for the physics student Agnes. He is fascinated by her extreme attitude towards life and her reserved appearance, which is quite the opposite of his quiet and regular life. When Agnes encourages him to follow his passion for writing fiction, he starts […]
- Worst Woman (2016) 최악의 하루
Ryohei is a writer who drives the characters in his novels into a corner to make a tragic story comes to Seoul for a book launching event. The day he arrives in Seoul, he meets Eunhee, a woman in trouble just like in his novel. A movie that takes a delicate look at the […]
- The Notebook (2004) An epic love story centered around an older man who reads aloud to a woman with Alzheimer's. From a faded notebook, the old man's words bring to life the story about a couple who is separated by World War II, and is then passionately reunited, seven years later, after they have taken […]
- The Student and Mister Henri (2015) Original Title
L'étudiante et Monsieur Henri
Because of his wavering health, Monsieur Henri can no longer live alone in his Paris appartment. Particularly grumpy, he ends up nonetheless accepting his son Paul's suggestion that he let one of his rooms out to a young female student. Far […]
- Love on the Sidelines (2016) A down-on-her-luck young woman who falls into a job as a personal assistant to a star quarterback sidelined with an injury. He's never had a female assistant before and she knows nothing about football.