Global climate change prompts a scientific corporation to genetically modify Alaskan polar bears with horrific and deadly results.
- Infinitely Polar Bear (2015) A manic-depressive mess of a father tries to win back his wife by attempting to take full responsibility of their two young, spirited daughters, who don't make the overwhelming task any […]
- Time to Choose (2015) Academy Award® winning director Charles Ferguson's new film investigates global climate change villains and heroes, and reveals practical solutions to act on.
- Merchants of Doubt (2014) Spin doctors spread misinformation and confusion among American citizens to delay progress on such important issues as global climate change.
- The Hunt S01E02 – In the Grip of the Seasons (Arctic) In the Grip of the Seasons looks at the challenges of hunting in the Arctic, the most seasonal place on Earth. To a predator, seasonal change is a problem. It means that all the parameters of the hunt - the conditions, the strategies, the prey - change too. The only option for the […]
- Consumed (2015) When Sophie's son, Garrett, develops a mysterious illness, she embarks on a search for answers. This leads her into the controversial world of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) where a sociopolitical battle rages between organic farmers and big biotech corporations. As her […]