Season 1, Episode 6 – “The Quality Of Mercy”
There is money to be made investing in cargoes from the New World. Marlowe invests in tobacco and potato products but Will would rather invest in building a new theatre.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired June 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired June 14, 2016
- Upstart Crow S01E02 – The Play’s the Thing Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Play’s The Thing”
Will’s controversial new play is about to be presented to Queen Elizabeth but it goes missing. It looks like his friend Marlowe could be responsible and Will needs to come up with a way to recover his stolen […]
- Equity (2016) Senior investment banker Naomi Bishop’s world of high-power big money is brutal and fierce, and one she thrives in. When a controversial IPO threatens the fragile balance of power and confidentiality, Naomi finds herself entangled in a web of politics and […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E05 – Episode 5 The pressure is on for Charles and Isabella. With no hope of outside investment, and with horns still locked with Johnny, money for the viaduct is running out and wages need to be paid. When Charles announces that wages will be delayed, the navvy workforce is up in arms and calls a […]
- Dark Matter S02E06 – We Should Have Seen This Coming Season 02, Episode 06 - “We Should Have Seen This Coming”
Desperate for money, the Raza crew follow Nyx’s lead on an op, only to discover that their target is a personal one.
The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their […]
- Toast of London S03E01 – Episode One Live on chat show Lorraine Toast tells a tale that could not only topple the US Government but also destroy the entire world. Meanwhile, he's got an outdoor production of Macbeth to prepare for.