Season 1, Episode 6 – “The Quality Of Mercy”
There is money to be made investing in cargoes from the New World. Marlowe invests in tobacco and potato products but Will would rather invest in building a new theatre.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(26 downloads) Aired June 14, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired June 14, 2016
- Upstart Crow S01E02 – The Play’s the Thing Season 1, Episode 2 – “The Play’s The Thing”
Will’s controversial new play is about to be presented to Queen Elizabeth but it goes missing. It looks like his friend Marlowe could be responsible and Will needs to come up with a way to recover his stolen […]
- Josh S02E04 Season 02, Episode 04 - "Sex and Politics"
After an unsuccessful gig, Josh is surprised to be asked out by a very beautiful audience member. What's the catch? Josh, Kate and Owen endeavour to find out. Meanwhile, landlord Geoff faces money problems and introduces Kate to the dizzying […]
- Equity (2016) Senior investment banker Naomi Bishop’s world of high-power big money is brutal and fierce, and one she thrives in. When a controversial IPO threatens the fragile balance of power and confidentiality, Naomi finds herself entangled in a web of politics and […]
- Jericho (2016) S01E05 – Episode 5 The pressure is on for Charles and Isabella. With no hope of outside investment, and with horns still locked with Johnny, money for the viaduct is running out and wages need to be paid. When Charles announces that wages will be delayed, the navvy workforce is up in arms and calls a […]
- Happy Valley S02E06 – Episode 6 Catherine and Shaf pay a visit to Far Sunderland farm to talk to Alison and Daryl, but they find a scene of carnage as they enter the building, with Alison covered in blood having taken an overdose.