Ram, Anil, Vikram, Salmaan and Deenbandhu are the rebellious brats of suburban Delhi NCR, with the world at their feet and nothing to worry they stomp everything in their path without knowing the consequences, but challenge lay ahead when all of them are put in a totally new world of convent school, here they survive and thrive only to find love. But one night they encounter a horrifying event which puts them in the hands of law. Their lives change forever, they have to fight for justice and moral integrity to make an example for the world.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired January 20, 2016
- The Lobster (2015) The Lobster is a story about love, without being a conventional love story. It observes the ways and reasons certain people come together to form couples, while others don’t. It is a story about the terrifying effects of solitude, the fear of dying alone, the fear of living alone and, […]
- Love Live! The School Idol Movie (2015) The story of the film begins after the events of the second season, at the graduation ceremony of the third-year students. Knowing that the graduation of the third-year members means the end of μ's, the nine girls take a walk around the school filled with memories. However, when the […]
- Death Clique (2014) Inspired by true events, a friendship rivalry between three high school girls escalates into a shocking act of violence, and soon one of them is dead. Now the dead girl's mom is determined to find her missing child... and get justice for her daughter.
- Piku (2015) Piku is an Indian comedy-drama film directed by Shoojit Sircar. Deepika Padukone portrays the titular protagonist, a Bengali architect living in New Delhi, and Amitabh Bachchan plays her hypochondriac father. Irrfan Khan, Moushumi Chatterjee and Jishu Sengupta portray supporting […]
- The Man Without a Face (1993) The story of a relationship between a teacher and his troubled pupil. Justin McLeod is a former teacher who lives as a recluse on the edge of town. His face is disfigured from an automobile accident and fire ten years before in which a boy was incinerated and for which he was convicted […]