Big city girls Julia and her best friend Sydney take a trip to a dude ranch in Wyoming for a fun weekend getaway, but after a brawl at the local bar, the girls are sentenced to stay in town and perform community service. Along the way, Julia finds love and her true calling in life.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(67 downloads) Aired April 23, 2016
- Emma’s Chance (2016) While fulfilling her community service hours at a horse rescue ranch, Emma forms an unlikely bond with an abused show horse who won't let anyone ride […]
- Drunk History S04E09 Season 04, Episode 09 - “Food”
Boston is devastated by a flood of molasses in 1919; New York City mayor Fiorello La Guardia feuds with the mob over artichokes in 1935; Julia Child meets her future husband while working for the Office of Strategic Services during World War […]
- The Intervention (2016) A weekend getaway for four couples takes a sharp turn when one of the couples discovers the entire trip was orchestrated to host an intervention on their marriage.
- Love in Paradise (2016) When a Western movie star is forced to spend a PR weekend at a dude ranch, his fans are horrified to learn he's actually a city slicker who's afraid of horses and has never been west of the Hudson River.
- The Dust Storm (2016) On a business trip to Nashville, Brennan finds himself reunited with the "Girl" who had previously broken his heart. Now, for one weekend in the city's music scene, a past and present romance will be reborn and challenged.