Season 01 , Episode 07 – “For Me”
The hospital’s residents, led by Vanessa and Axel, take one last stand against Julius and his vampire soldiers. Meanwhile, a civil war seems to be brewing between Dmitri’s Death Squad and the other faction of bloodsuckers.
Vanessa Helsing, distant relative of famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, is resurrected only to find that vampires have taken over the world. She is humanity’s last hope to lead an offensive to take back what has been lost.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(9 downloads) Aired October 29, 2016
- Van Helsing S01E12 Season 01 , Episode 12 – He's Coming
Vanessa and Mohamad find themselves in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse against Sam as they make their way to a vampire-controlled camp. Meanwhile, Sheema discovers a secret that can bring down the ghetto-cell of the Resistance; and Julius takes a […]
- Van Helsing S01E03 – Inside Season 01 , Episode 03 – “Stay Inside”
A damaged power source leaves Vanessa and the survivors extremely vulnerable to a vampire attack. With limited options and little time, Vanessa and Axl head out into the ruins of Seattle to scavenge the parts they need. Meanwhile, the others […]
- Van Helsing S01E04 – Coming Back Season 01, Episode 04– “Coming Back”
Vanessa and Mohamad head into the vampire-controlled streets in search of Vanessa's daughter; Cynthia is found dead at the hospital, and Doc thinks her apparent suicide is actually a deliberate murder; Vanessa is captured by vampires.
- Van Helsing S01E09 Season 01 , Episode 09 – “Help Out”
Vanessa learns that Axel has been keeping a secret from her concerning her past; at the same time, the group are trapped inside an underground lab for military experiments known as "The Farm." Outside, Mohamad develops a friendship with a beautiful […]
- The Last Witch Hunter (2015) The modern world holds many secrets, but the most astounding secret of all is that witches still live amongst us; vicious supernatural creatures intent on unleashing the Black Death upon the world. Armies of witch hunters battled the unnatural enemy across the globe for centuries, […]