Season 04 , Episode 03 – “Right to Die”
When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate last October, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is also administered to people other than the terminally ill, including those with autism, depression and personality disorders. VICE explores the moral, political and personal questions raised by how and when we end our lives.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(27 downloads) Aired February 21, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(8 downloads) Aired February 21, 2016
- Phantom (2015) Phantom is a political thriller that unfolds across various countries around the world. The plot revolves around protagonist Daniyal, whose journey to seek justice takes him from India to Europe, America and the volatile Middle East. However, he finds out that in a mission like this, […]
- Welcome to Me (2014) A year in the life of Alice Klieg, a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder who wins Mega-millions, quits her meds and buys her own talk […]
- Germans & Jews (2016) Following Germany's transformation as a society from the Holocaust to becoming the moral leader of Europe as the country embraces hundreds of thousands of refugees.
- Modus S01E01 – Snitches Get Stitches During a snowy Christmas season in Sweden, psychologist and profiler Inger Johanne Vik finds not only herself but also her autistic daughter drawn into the investigation of a number of disturbing deaths, through which she meets detective Ingvar Nyman at the Stockholm Police. Nyman is […]
- Madam Secretary S02E14 – Left of the Boom Season 02, Episode 14 – “Left of the Boom”
Elizabeth oversees a mission to track down the culprits behind a uranium heist in Eastern Europe, while at the same time trying to prevent the dismantling of an important arms deal in Saudi Arabia, which is threatened by the apprehension of two […]