Season 04 , Episode 04 – “Beating Blindness and White Collar Weed”
VICE explores the moral, political and personal questions raised by how and when we end our lives.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired February 27, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(12 downloads) Aired February 27, 2016
- VICE S04E03 – Right to Die Season 04 , Episode 03 – “Right to Die”
When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate last October, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is also administered to […]
- Last Whites of the East End (2016) Documentary exploring the effect of mass immigration on the dwindling white community of the East End, from the perspective of those who remain and those who chose to leave.
- VICE S04E12 – The End of Polio & Collateral Damage Season 04 , Episode 12 – “The End of Polio & Collateral Damage”
Iran’s nuclear program is examined. Also: profiling kids who live on the streets of Kolkata, India.
- Call the Midwife S05E04 – Episode 4 A hospital secondment and a difficult birth raise moral questions for Sister Julienne.
- VICE S04E09 – The Future of Energy Season 04 , Episode 09 – “The Future of Energy”
A look at new energy sources for the future to reduce carbon emissions and address the threat of climate change.