Season 01, Episode 05 – “An Ordinary Woman”
In the precious stolen moments before Albert leaves for Coburg, he asks Victoria to secure a title and settlement for him before they marry. Victoria however is more preoccupied with telling Melbourne of her engagement. In Coburg Albert fears for his future in England: husband to the most powerful woman in the world but without financial independence. Victoria meanwhile has let paranoia reign and has convinced herself that Albert only wants the money to support a mistress on the side. Melbourne finally gives Victoria the approval of her fiancé she’s been seeking and at last she and Albert confront their deepest fears about married life. Victoria says her last farewell to Melbourne before she and Albert nervously prepare for their wedding night.
The ambitious eight-part drama follows the early life of Queen Victoria, from her accesion to the throne at the tender age of 18 through to her courtship and marriage to Prince Albert. Victoria went on to rule for 63 years, and was our longest-serving monarch until she was overtaken by Elizabeth II on 9th September this year. Rufus Sewell stars as Lord Melbourne, Victoria’s first prime minister. The two immediately connected and their intimate friendship became a popular source of gossip that threatened to destabilise the Government – angering both Tory and Whigs alike.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(61 downloads) Aired September 20, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(30 downloads) Aired September 20, 2016
- Bad Moms (2016) A woman with a seemingly perfect life - a great marriage, overachieving kids, beautiful home, stunning looks and still holding down a career. However she's over-worked, over committed and exhausted to the point that she's about to snap. Fed up, she joins forces with two other […]
- Married at First Sight S04E02 – The Weddings Season 4, Episode 2 - “The Weddings”
The cart comes way before the horse in the reality series "Married at First Sight." Based on a hit Danish format, "Married..." features six people who agree to participate in an extreme experiment: Each covenants legal marriage with a complete […]
- War Room (2015) The family-friendly movie explores the transformational role prayer plays in the lives of the Jordan family. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan, a middle-class couple who seemingly have it all – great jobs, a beautiful daughter, their dream home. But appearances can be deceiving. In reality, the […]
- Agatha Raisin S01E08 – Murderous Marriage Season 01, Episode 08 – “Murderous Marriage”
The Murderous Marriage: When Agatha's first husband is found dead in a ditch the day after stopping her wedding to James, she must race to prove her innocence.
Over the course of the fun and vibrant series, Agatha will attempt to solve a […]
- Offspring S06E01 – …Make Lemonade Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina and the Proudman clan are shaken by tragedy when a family gathering results in explosive revelations.
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously […]