When the Paladins are unable to form Voltron during a training session, Coran puts them through his own rigorous training in order to build a sense of brotherhood and trust between the Paladins. However, the Paladins fail miserably and are unable to connect. It is not until the Paladins engage in a food fight with Allura and Coran that they finally begin to work as a team and are successfully able to form Voltron.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(36 downloads) Aired June 13, 2016
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S03E07 – Chaos Theory Season 03, Episode 07 – “Chaos Theory”
As Daisy and the team fight to protect Inhumans, S.H.I.E.L.D. discovers the shocking truth about one of their biggest foes. Meanwhile, Fitz helps Simmons recover information that could lead them back through the […]
- Marvel’s Avengers Assemble S03E01 – Adapting to Change The Avengers learn what it's like to work as a team again as they battle AIM's latest weapon - a new and improved Super Adaptoid developed by the Scientist Supreme!
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots S02E05 – Squad While Puss trains the orphans to work as a team to protect San Lorenzo, a villain comes to town and kidnaps him.
- Young & Hungry S03E02 – Young & Coachella Season 03, Episode 02 - “Young & Coachella”
Gabi’s food truck and love life find success at Coachella. Meanwhile, Sofia looks for someone else to be miserable with; and Elliot and Alan attempt to salvage their honeymoon.
- Fifty Shades Darker (2017) When a wounded Christian Grey tries to entice a cautious Ana Steele back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance. As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian’s past start to circle the couple, determined […]