A celebration of the universe, displaying the whole of time, from its start to its final collapse. This film examines all that occurred to prepare the world that stands before us now: science and spirit, birth and death, the grand cosmos and the minute life systems of our planet
- Fate/Grand Order: First Order (2016) The year 2015 CE. The last era in which magecraft still thrived. The Chaldea Security Organization was founded to focus on preserving the continuation of human history. They observe a world which magecraft couldn't observe and science couldn't measure all to prevent the certain […]
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016) When his new album fails to sell records, pop/rap superstar conner4real goes into a major tailspin and watches his celebrity high life begin to collapse. He'll try anything to bounce back, anything except reuniting with his old rap group The Style […]
- 3% S01E01 Season 1, Episode 1 - "Cubes"
In a grimy near-future, 20-year-olds stream to a sleek testing facility to compete for a spot in an idyllic land known as the Offshore.
A world divided into progress and devastation. The link between the two sides – Offshore and Inland – is a rigorous […]
- Ronaldo (2015) Filmed over 14 months with unprecedented access into the inner circle of the man and the sport, this is the first official and fully authorised film of one of the most celebrated figures in football. For the first time ever, the world gets vividly candid and un-paralleled, […]
- Review S03E06 Review with Forrest MacNeil
"Review" is a half-hour comedy starring Andy Daly as critic Forrest MacNeil, who does not review boring things like films, food or art. Instead, Forrest reviews the most intense experiences of life itself -- by living them. From the dangers of drug […]