Andrei is in love, but his father is set against him marrying Natasha and insists on a long engagement to keep them apart. Natasha is overjoyed when Andrei proposes but shocked by his decision to delay the wedding and travel abroad for a year. She distracts herself by spending time on the Rostovs country estate, hunting and getting a taste of Moscow peasant life. But when the time comes to return to Moscow society, temptation crosses her path, and she finds her love for Andrei tested. Nikolai’s romance with the impoverished Sonya is also under pressure. Countess Rostova wishes her son to marry into wealth and has a new candidate in mind with a huge fortune behind her. Anna Mikhailovna is on the lookout for an heiress to marry Boris, too – although he is more concerned to move up in society. His unwitting patron is Pierre, who is growing steadily more depressed about his failure to find meaning in his life. Marya is unhappy too, when her father’s behaviour takes a cruel turn for the worse.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(55 downloads) Aired January 25, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(28 downloads) Aired January 25, 2016
- Don’t Call Me Son (2016) Mãe Só Há Uma Pierre is seventeen and in the middle of puberty. He plays in a band, has sex at parties and secretly tries on women’s clothing and lipstick in front of a mirror. Ever since his father’s death, his mother Aracy has looked after him and his younger sister Jacqueline, spoiling them both. […]
- Ghoul (2015) GHOUL is a supernatural horror film involving the real life story of the Soviet Union's most violent serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo. Three Americans travel to the Ukraine to film a documentary about the cannibalism epidemic that swept through the country during the famine of 1932. After […]
- Royal Pains S08E03 – Fly Me to Kowloon Season 08 , Episode 03 – “Fly Me to Kowloon“
Hank finds romance while in Hong Kong trying to prevent the theft of Boris’ medical records; Divya treats a repo man whose target is a yacht; and Paige convinces Evan to rethink their parenting path.
- The Great Game (2015) Le grand jeu Pierre Blum, 40, is a writer who had his time of glory in the early 2000s. One evening, on a casino terrace, he meets Joseph Paskin. This mysterious man, charismatic and manipulative, is influential in the world of politics and persuades Pierre to take on a strange mission that takes him […]
- Meet the Patels (2015) Finding love is never easy. For Ravi Patel, a first generation Indian-American, the odds are slim. His ideal bride is beautiful, smart, funny, family-oriented, kind and—in keeping with tradition—Indian (though hopefully raised in the US). Oh, and her last name should be Patel because in […]