Fixated on romantic fantasies, a kindly and strong-willed young woman with a mild mental disability embarks on a relationship — much to the concern of her protective mother.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired September 23, 2016
- Dora or The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents (2015) After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to blossom. The sedated teenager was never a problem for her surroundings – but new challenges arise when the pleasure-loving young woman […]
- The Demolisher (2015) Bruce is a repairman tormented by a crippling sense of responsibility for his disabled wife Samantha, an ex-policewoman. Bruce’s increasing hypersensitivity to the injustice suffered by his wife steers him down a dark path of vigilantism. His disintegrating mental health, paranoia and […]
- Focus (2015) A veteran grifter takes a young, attractive woman under his wing, but things get complicated when they become romantically […]
- Far from the Madding Crowd (2015) A beautiful young woman maintains relationships with three very different […]
- Hwajang (2014) A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from Korean master Im Kwon-taek.