In the desolate Icelandic highlands, two lowbrow lovers lose their ride, a suited suicide his trigger finger, and a nuclear family their center. Losing their way and their reasons, they fall apart while coming together. A drama rich in comedy, arid plains, and empty stomachs.
- Suicide Squad (2016) From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison […]
- Family For Rent (2015) Une famille à louer
Forty-year-old Paul-André is a timid, rather introverted man. Rich but alone, he is deeply bored and ends up concluding that what he needs is a family. Violette, a forty-year-old full of energy, is threatened with eviction and is afraid she'll lose custody of her two […]
- One Day (2016) This is a story about an IT worker called Denchai who doesn't get along with his co-workers well.He falls in love with one of his co-worker who he thought was different from others called Noui, apparently, the person is an adulterer with her boss who is already married. Then one day, […]
- Goon: Last of the Enforcers (2016) During a pro lockout, The Thug's (Seann William Scott) team, the Halifax Highlanders, unites with a bunch of new players
- Offspring S06E06 – A Present from the Past
Offspring is an exuberant drama set in Melbourne's Fitzroy, centering on Nina Proudman and her struggle to deal with her fabulously messy family, her hunt for a decent love life and her tendency to over-think and fly off into fantasy.