For generations, all that distinguished Eagle Pass, TX, from Piedras Negras, MX, was the Rio Grande. But when darkness descends upon these harmonious border towns, a cowboy and lawman face a new reality that threatens their way of life.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(19 downloads) Aired November 17, 2015
- Distraction Babies (2016) ディストラクション・ベイビーズ Taira Ashihara and his younger brother Shota live by themselves in the small seaport town Mitsuhama in the western part of Matsuyama, Ehime Prefecture. Whenever Taira spots someone who looks tough, he provokes them into a fight. Yuya Kitahara becomes interested in him and the two go on a […]
- Brothers of the Wind (2015) A young boy tries to save the life of an eagle that had been thrown out of its nest.
- Traded (2016) In the 1880s western "Traded", a father must leave his ranch for Dodge City to save his daughter from an old enemy, putting his reputation as the fastest draw in the west to the […]
- L.A. Slasher (2015) Incensed by the tabloid culture which celebrates it, the L.A. Slasher publicly abducts a series of reality TV stars, while the media and general public in turn begin to question if society is better off without them. A biting, social satire about reality TV and the glorification of […]
- Cowboy Zombies (2016) An isolated town in the wild west is besieged by zombies following weird atmospheric phenomenon.