The singer called Punk is no longer of much interest to anyone. After his brush with fame, it only took a few years of drugs and alcohol to reach rock bottom. After yet another small town concert, Punk ends up spending the night backstage, drunk and alone. When he opens his eyes in the morning, he sees a little girl, who introduces herself as his daughter. Two lost souls set out on a trip together – a trip which will not only change their lives, but will also bring them together to appreciate the joy it brings.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired December 26, 2015
- Ten Thousand Saints (2015) A sweeping multigenerational story set against the backdrop of the raw, roaring New York City of the late 1980s; adoption, teen pregnancy, drugs, hardcore punk rock, the unbridled optimism and reckless stupidity of the young—and old—are all major elements in this heart-aching tale of the […]
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe held a press conference announcing their final tour ever, complete with a “cessation of touring” agreement prohibiting all future live […]
- KISS Rocks Vegas (2016) For one night only. On 25 May 2016 Film of KISS' 9 day run of concerts at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2014. Including exclusive behind the scenes footage. One night only.
- A Second Chance (2014) En chance til En chance til
Detectives and best friends Andreas and Simon lead vastly different lives; Andreas has settled down with his beautiful wife and son; while Simon, recently divorced, spends most of his waking hours getting drunk at the local strip club. But all that changes when the two of […]
- Jill And Joy’s Winter (2015) Jill and Joy (both 9) live in their own house like any other little girls, except that they might be a little happier than most little girls, as they get to live in their own house specifically designed for the two. One December evening a small car, barely the size of a shoebox, pulls up […]