The film details the story of the inhabitants of the isolated Scottish island of Todday, in the Outer Hebrides, where gloom sets in as their wartime rationing of whisky runs out. When cargo ship the SS Cabinet Minister runs aground the shrewd islanders run rings around the buffoonish English Home Guard commander Captain Waggett (beautifully played by Eddie Izzard) and conspire to hide away cases of the precious amber nectar.
- Outlander S02E13 – Dragonfly in Amber In the present, Claire reveals the truth to her daughter, Brianna; in the 18th century, Jamie does everything he can to save his loved ones as the Battle of Culloden begins.
Follows the story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who is mysteriously swept back in time to […]
- Food Unwrapped S08E52 – Not To Be Missed Missions Season 08, Episode 52 – “Not To Be Missed Missions”
A look back at a selection of investigations from the Food Unwrapped casebook. Jimmy Doherty asks why so much bacon in supermarkets is Danish, and learns how mites are used to make some traditionally matured cheese. Kate Quilton finds […]
- BoBoiBoy: The Movie (2016) BoBoiBoy embarks on a theatrical adventure with his first feature film BoBoiBoy: The Movie. The movie brings BoBoiBoy and his friends on an adventure on a mysterious island that houses an ancient Sfera Kuasa older than Ochobot with untold powers. BoBoiBoy will meet his toughest foe yet, […]
- The Midwife (2015) Kätilö 'The Midwife' (fin.'Kätilö') is a romance-drama set during WWII in Finland’s Lapland province, a major European battle ground of the war. Based on Katja Kettu’s bestselling novel, 'The Midwife' turns on the love affair between a Lapp midwife and a Nazi SS officer set against the backdrop […]
- Cast Away (2000) Chuck, a top international manager for FedEx, and Kelly, a Ph.D. student, are in love and heading towards marriage. Then Chuck's plane to Malaysia ditches at sea during a terrible storm. He's the only survivor, and he washes up on a tiny island with nothing but some flotsam and jetsam […]