Jennifer is an Australian girl on the run from her past who washes up in Amsterdam. In a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of the authorities, she joins a coach-load of tourists embarking on a tour of Holland’s world famous windmills. When the bus breaks down in the middle of nowhere, she and the other tourists are forced to seek shelter in a disused shed beside a sinister windmill where, legend has it, a Devil-worshiping miller once ground the bones of locals instead of grain. As members of the group start to disappear, Jennifer learns that they all have something in common – a shared secret that seems to mark them all for doom.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW
(2 downloads) Aired November 27, 2016
- Great Canal Journeys S05E02 – Netherlands Season 05 , Episode 02 – “Netherlands”
Tim and Pru explore a network totally new to them as they embark on a voyage across the Netherlands. Travelling from the Windmills of the Kinderdijk to the vibrant city of Amsterdam, they explore a country that was partly created by its canals. […]
- The Expanse S01E07 – Windmills Season 01, Episode 07 - “Windmills”
Holden and crew come to realize that they’re not alone on the Rocinante and end up facing a Martian Marine blockade; at his bleakest point, Miller finds a new reason to keep going; and Avasarala visits Holden’s family in […]
- Roman Empire: Reign of Blood S01E05 Season 1, Episode 5 - Fight for Glory
A disastrous grain shortage reveals Cleander’s treachery and leaves Commodus isolated, inspiring him to train as a gladiator in a bid to unite Rome.
This stylish mix of documentary and historical epic chronicles the reign of Commodus, the emperor […]
- A Grain of Truth (2015) Ziarno prawdy A big shot prosecutor Teodor Szacki divorces his wife and leaves Warsaw to “start a new life” in picturesque town in southeast Poland Sandomierz. After a short while he is called in to investigate a strange and mysterious murder case. Alienated in provincial reality he struggles to […]
- Roadies S01E01 – Life is a Carnival “Roadies” follows the day-to-day life of a successful rock tour as seen through the eyes of the crew members who help get the show on the road. It marks a return to the rock world for former Rolling Stones reporter Crowe, who previously tackled it in his semi-autobiographical feature […]