This feature-length RealD™ 3D experience was filmed with revolutionary aerial devices and techniques to fly right alongside birds. This breathtaking journey will take viewers across the world’s most iconic landscapes to the heart of the greatest animal spectacles on Earth: snow geese dash through Monument Valley and New York City, vultures ascend miles above the earth then dive down to huge wildebeest herds below, scarlet macaws race at breakneck speed through the rainforest. Using unique, state-of-the-art 3D cameras in barely accessible and highly dangerous places, the audience has never before been so close to the drama and beauty of nature until now.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(7 downloads) Aired July 23, 2016
- Norm of the North (2016) The stereoscopic 3D animated family film "Norm" tells the story of the titular polar bear and his three Arctic lemming buddies, who are forced out into the world once their icy home begins melting and breaking apart. Landing in New York, Norm begins life anew as a performing corporate […]
- Dead & Company: 06.12.2016 – Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival (2016) Dead and Company take over Bonnaroo 2016. SET 1: Jam, Truckin', Smokestack Lightning, Bertha, Playing in the Band, Bird Song, Tennessee Jed, Shakedown Street, Passenger, Bird Song, Casey and Jones. SET 2: Help on the Way, Slipknot!, Scarlet Begonias, Fire on the Mountain, Terrapin […]
- The Bad Cat (2015) Produced by Turkey's biggest animation studio, Anima Istanbul, The Bad Cat is an animated epic for young adults featuring the unforgettably bad cat, Shero and his foul mouthed gang in action. As animals inhabiting streets Shero and his friends are after what anyone else in their […]
- Dawn of the Croods S01E01 – A Gran Day Out The world’s first family is back for more laughs as they discover sports, sleepovers and other wonders in a world of exotic creatures and adventures. This 2D animated cartoon is based on the 3D animated feature film, “The Croods”.
- Pocoyo (2005) Pocoyo is a Spanish pre-school animated television series created by Guillermo García Carsí, Luis Gallego and David Cantolla, and is a co-production between Spanish producer Zinkia Entertainment, Cosgrove-Hall Films and Granada International. Two series have been produced, each […]