Sara Shaw is the type of woman who prefers to sit on the sidelines at work, but when her big idea for a Christmas initiative is stolen, she makes a wish to Santa that she’ll finally have the courage to stand up for herself. Santa grants her wish, but only gives her 48 hours. As the clock ticks, Sara will discover how to channel the Christmas magic and speak her mind all on her own.
- The Christmas Dragon (2014) Medieval Europe: Father Christmas is a fading memory, after Christmas hasn't come for several years. A young orphan girl, Ayden, receives a magic crystal from a dying elf, with a warning that the North has lost its magic, and that she alone can save Christmas. Ayden and her orphan […]
- Elf: Buddy’s Musical Christmas (2014) Santa narrates the story of Buddy's travels to New York City to meet the father he never knew he had. Along the way his unrelenting cheer transforms the lives of everyone he meets and opens his father's eyes to the magic of Christmas.
- Northpole (2014) Northpole, the magical city where Santa and his elves live and work is in trouble. Families around the globe have gotten too busy to enjoy the season together, and Northpole depends on their holiday happiness to keep running. In the hopes of turning things around, a determined young elf […]
- Man Finds Food S02E06 – Clock and Dagger Secret Eats with Adam Richman
Adam Richman seeks out the best off-menu eats in Cape Town, South Africa.
In his new original Travel Channel series, Adam Richman crisscrosses the country on the ultimate quest to uncover unique, surprising and delicious hidden food treasures.
- Mistletoe Promise (2016) A chance meeting between two strangers who share a disdain for Christmas results in The Mistletoe Promise, a pact to help them navigate their holiday complications - together. But as they spend more time with each other and experience the magic of Christmas the phony couple discovers […]