Jones manipulates Whitewood’s version of the past to argue that Alexander Kincaid’s research could have helped humans defend themselves against wolfbloods. However, Jana recalls things differently and shares her memory of how frightened Kincaid was of wolfbloods and why he hated them so much.
Being a teenager is hard enough. Being a Wolfblood teenager is ten times more complicated. 14 year old Maddy loves her abilities – heightened senses, being faster, stronger and more graceful – but hates the secrets that come with them.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 20, 2016
- Natural Selection (2015) Natural Selection is a story of triumph and absolution. It explores both sides of human nature, where love as well as hate are separated by a thread and the potential corrosion of ones soul by the influence of evil.
- Wolfblood Secrets S01E02 – Wild Smith takes a different approach to challenging Jana's motivation for exposing the secret and describes all wolfbloods as feral beasts who do not believe in co-existence.
- NOVA S43E15 – Memory Hackers Season 43, Episode 15 – “Memory Hackers”
An examination of how memory works. Included: research being done by neuroscientists, who’ve studied everyone from an 11 year old with extraordinary recall to a woman who had false memories implanted in her mind.
- Bloodline S02E01 – Episode 1 Part 14: Meg learns her father kept a secret from the family for years. A voice from the past threatens John's plan to frame Wayne Lowry.
- Elementary S04E02 – Evidence of Things Not Seen When Morland offers to use his influence to have Sherlock and Joan reinstated as consultants to the NYPD, Sherlock’s mistrust of his father makes him question his motivation to help. Also, with no work offers coming in, Watson wrangles a gig with the FBI investigating a triple homicide […]