Mabel, a wife and mother, is loved by her husband Nick but her madness proves to be a problem in the marriage. The film transpires to a positive role of madness in the family, challenging conventional representations of madness in cinema.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired August 5, 2016
- Love Arumirai (2015) เลิฟอะรูมิไลค์ รักอะไรไม่รู้ The story has to do with the seven-year marriage between Geng (Pitsanu Nimsakul) and fashion model Bella (Sheranut Yusananda) turning stormy. The bickering husband and wife face their toughest test yet when they wake up one morning and get a shock when they go to the […]
- Dora or The Sexual Neuroses of Our Parents (2015) After her mother decided that the eighteen-year-old mentally disabled Dora no longer has to take psychotherapeutic drugs, the young woman begins to blossom. The sedated teenager was never a problem for her surroundings – but new challenges arise when the pleasure-loving young woman […]
- Uvaa (2015) Ram, Anil, Vikram, Salmaan and Deenbandhu are the rebellious brats of suburban Delhi NCR, with the world at their feet and nothing to worry they stomp everything in their path without knowing the consequences, but challenge lay ahead when all of them are put in a totally new world of […]
- Go Lala Go! 2 (2015) 杜拉拉追婚記 杜拉拉追婚記
To chase promotion or to chase marriage? Young career-woman Lala returns after five years as a recently engaged young woman, but faces challenges when third parties tries to break up her relationship.
- Hwajang (2014) A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from Korean master Im Kwon-taek.