Ten directors of a new generation of filmmakers tell how differently people in Switzerland cope with the worst imaginable disaster; the fact of being dependent on other countries.
- Together S01E02 – The Real You Season 01, Episode 02 — “The Real You” Single-camera comedy by critically acclaimed writer/performer Jonny Sweet, centring around two young people in the early, fragile stages of a new relationship. Each episode focuses on their next step, viewed through the interferences, obstructions […]
- Highston S01E01 – Amazon Pilot Highston Liggetts is a kind and curious 19-year-old struggling to find his place in a world he doesn’t quite understand. To help him cope, Highston imagines a constantly changing roster of celebrity friends who provide him with comfort and advice – much to the concern of his bewildered […]
- Heaven on Earth (2015) A life-affirming story about how the power of love, music and dance can change people. This is a standalone sequel to "As it is in Heaven" by director Kay Pollak.
- Chicago Fire S04E04 – Your Day Is Coming One of 51's own needs the support of the entire house to recover from a near disaster. Meanwhile, Herrmann has to figure out a way to reopen Molly's after it gets shut down and Severide digs deeper into the arson investigation, while struggling to cope with one of his toughest days […]
- Other People (2016) A struggling comedy writer, fresh off a breakup and in the midst of the worst year of his life, returns to Sacramento to care for his dying […]