Season 01, Episode 02
Following Joe’s autism diagnosis Paul, Alison and Rebecca clash over how best to deal with his first weeks at school. Meanwhile, Eddie is troubled by thoughts of Nicola’s ex-lover Michael, and Maurice tries hard to avoid his singing teacher, Louise.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(21 downloads) Aired March 30, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(10 downloads) Aired March 30, 2016
- The A Word S01E06 – Episode 6 It’s the launch day of Paul’s gastropub, and the family gathers to open its doors. While Maurice gets to grips with the half-done décor, Alison determines to reconcile with Paul. As Luke’s romantic gesture falls flat with Rebecca, Nicola has some shock news for Eddie. Seeing Joe is in […]
- The A Word S01E04 – Episode 4 An impromptu attempt to win Joe some friends leads to a breakthrough moment for Alison, but how long can it last? Maurice and Louise come to blows over Joe, while Rebecca turns to Eddie for relationship advice.
- The A Word S01E05 – Episode 5 Alison is hit hard when Joe’s helper Maya looks set to be deported. As Paul and Eddie discover their wives both want different things, Maurice is left kicking himself for letting Louise go.
- Mr. Frog (2016) Meester Kikker A normal class, ordinary children and a regular school teacher. Or not. The lives of the children in Mr Frans' class are turned upside down when they discover that he sometimes turns into a frog. And Sita is so fond of her teacher that she wants to protect him at all costs from all those […]
- The Path S01E05 – The Hole Season 01, Episode 05 – “The Hole”
Upon learning about Hawk’s relationship with Ashley, Eddie and Sarah find themselves at odds. Abe meets with Alison and suspects The Movement may be involved in criminal activity. Cal returns to the Ridge estate to declare his support for Sarah’s […]