Season 01, Episode 03
Alison gets a blast from her past when speech and language therapist Maggie arrives to assess Joe. For the family, it is time to face some uncomfortable truths.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(15 downloads) Aired April 6, 2016
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired April 6, 2016
- Last Man Standing S05E22 – The Shortcut Season 05 , Episode 22 – “The Shortcut”
In the fifth-season finale, Mike’s long tenure at Outdoor Man is celebrated with an anniversary dinner, complete with a speech from Joe and Chuck. Meanwhile, Mandy suggests that she and Kyle save money after they’re married by moving in with her […]
- Hunters S01E11 – Telegraph Season 01, Episode 11 – “Telegraph”
Finnerman sets a trap after the ETU cracks the Hunter language; Regan wonders whether all Hunters are terrorists.
- Harvey Beaks S01E23 – Foofee ; Why Are You Even Friends? Season 01, Episode 23 – “Foofee / Why Are You Even Friends? ”
Fee and Foo have a secret language just for the two of them. Foo feels betrayed when Fee shares it with Harvey. Dade loses it when he has doubts about whether or not he and Harvey are totally best friends.
- The A Word S01E04 – Episode 4 An impromptu attempt to win Joe some friends leads to a breakthrough moment for Alison, but how long can it last? Maurice and Louise come to blows over Joe, while Rebecca turns to Eddie for relationship advice.
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend S01E15 – Josh Has No Idea Where I Am! Season 01, Episode 15 – “Josh Has No Idea Where I Am!”
Rebecca gets stuck on a plane with her therapist, who takes her on a surprising journey. Meanwhile, in West Covina, Josh, Paula, Darryl and a reluctant Greg come together to find Rebecca.