In November 2015, when gunmen attacked Paris, France declared war on the Islamic State. But that war – and France’s ‘year of terror’ – began a year ago with the attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.
With unprecedented access to the French authorities and previously unseen footage, five-time Bafta-winning director Dan Reed reveals the untold story of the massacre and of the first Islamic State strike in Paris at a kosher grocery store.
Key witnesses, police officers and survivors – many speaking for the first time – piece together the dramatic attacks and the unprecedented manhunt that gripped the world for three extraordinary and terrifying days.
DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE NOW(2 downloads) Aired January 10, 2016
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) In Nazi-occupied France during World War II, a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds, lead by Lt. Aldo Raine soon cross paths with a French-Jewish […]
- Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg S1E02 – France Season 01, Episode 02 — “France”
Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They start their investigations in Lyon, arguably the home of modern French gastronomy, to discover the secrets behind haute cuisine. They visit a […]
- French Tour (2016) Tour de France
Far’Hook is a 20-year-old rapper. Following a violent dispute with a rival, he’s forced to leave Paris for a while. His producer, Bilal, suggests that Far’Hook acts as driver for Bilal’s father, Serge, on a tour of French ports, following in the footsteps of the classic […]
- Made in France (2015) After the horrible terrorist attacks that rocked Paris, this daring investigation thriller plunges you inside the extremist muslim groups that grow inside western countries and can strike at any moment.
- Genocidal Organ (2015) 虐殺器官 The war on terror exploded, literally, the day Sarajevo was destroyed by a homemade nuclear device. The leading democracies transformed into total surveillance states, and the developing world has drowned under a wave of genocides. The mysterious American John Paul seems to be behind the […]